At this point in time, the e-visa facility is available to everyone moving in the world and is valid for a single journey stay of maximum 30 days in Malaysia for tourism purposes, Tourism Malaysia said in a release.
The period taken to process e-visa is between 24 hours and 48 hours (weekdays). The processing fee is $25 + Visa fee Rs.1000 + transaction fee of Rs.50 online. The total cost is about Rs.2,710 and payment is only via online.
About Malaysia e-visa Programme
eVISA is an online facility for applying visa to Malaysia.
Who can apply Malaysia e-visa ?
eVISA is eligible for the following:
- PRC Nationals in China Mainland (Does not include Macau) Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Myanmar
- India Nationals India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar.
- Bangladesh Nationals in Bangladesh.
- Nepal Nationals in Nepal.
- Myanmar Nationals in Myanmar.
Period of stay.
Malaysian government entitles An eVISA holder to stay at maximum of 30 days for each visit. A visa holder can use Each application once. No visitors can extend his/her visa validity.
- If you never applied before, kindly sign up or;
- if you have applied via this web, you may sign in to apply new.
The Documents which a applicant have to Upload
There are a documents checklist that a concerned need to scanned and upload upon applying eVISA.
- Recent passport sized studio photo.
- Passport front page.
- Confirmed Return flight booking.
- Birth certificate for underage applicant.
The way of your application is subject to approval by the Immigration Attach or Consulate Officers. Please note that embassy might request additional documents if deemed necessary.
Malaysia e-visa Printout
if you get visa. counselors will present it in the form of A4 printing, which you have to print yourself. a visitor must present this important eVISA document upon arrival in Malaysia entry checkpoints.
An eVisa holder can entry for 30 days.
Communication with Applicant
They will communicate with Applicant mainly through email. Therefore, please alert for any email notification from us.
In the event of doubt or suspicion case, office might call applicant to attend an interview.
Authority May Check the following Documents
Authority require visitors to present the following documents upon arrival in Malaysia entry checkpoints:
- eVISA printout
- Sufficient expenses (Cash/Debit or Credit Cards with Union Pay logo / Travellers Cheque)
- Returned flight ticket
Related stuffs entitle The e-Visa holder to stay for a maximum of 30 days only for tourism purposes. The validity is for a single journey and for use within three months from the date of issue. One can visit http://www.imi.gov.my for more details.