The Singapore Visa Check your application status
Overview Singapore Visa
you can check your applied application. issued Singapore Visa and other electronic services by entering your application Visa Reference Number and Applicant’s Travel Document Number by referring the link: Click Here
Simple 2 setups Singapore Visa Application Enquiry
- Enter your Visa Reference Number .
- Applicant’s Travel Document Number
proceed and you see result
- All fields are mandatory.
- This service might take 2 minutes to complete.
To apply for Visa online as a local contact, you will need a SingPass account. To apply for a SingPass, please visit http://www.singpass.gov.sg.
For payment online, you will need a VISA or MasterCard Credit/Debit Card. For eNETS payment, Java Version 6 Update 2 is required for your browser. Please verify your Java installation here.
You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the supplementary forms. You can download the Acrobat Reader at http://www.adobe.com.
If you are using a pop-up blocker, please add the following as your allowed sites. Otherwise, the relevant transaction pages from the banks may not be displayed, or your transaction request may not be complete. Please refer to Help for more details.
You are advised to add the following to enable cookies. Please refer to Help for more details.
SingPass is a common password that allows you to access Government e-services. It is important for you to be vigilant in protecting the confidentiality of your SingPass.
For better protection of your SingPass account, all users are advised to use strong passwords that are alphanumeric with 8-24 characters, preferably with caps and symbols. Also remember to reset your passwords regularly.
You can visit the GoSafe Online website at www.gosafeonline.sg to learn more about how to protect yourself against cyber threats.
Security Enhancements for SingPass
As part of our ongoing effort to enhance the SingPass system, we have implemented the following security improvements that will take effect from 15 Sep 2012:
1) SingPass Users will be prompted to change their password at their first login from 15 Sep 2012. The new password must be alphanumeric and contains 8-24 characters.
2) SingPass passwords will expire every 2 years. Users will be prompted to change their password every 2 years.
3) SingPass Users will need to enter a randomly-generated security codes after any failed login attempts. Click here for a sample of a security code.
Source & Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and copyright owner/s is the:
– The Government of Singapore – https://save.ica.gov.sg/save-public/index.xhtml
– The Sing Pass– https://www.singpass.gov.sg/sppubsvc/index.html