How do I check my Indian visa Visa application status online
Overview Indian visa
All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link , in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
The duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted succesfully, is to be submitted at the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents. The instructions for filling the form and scheduling the appointment can be seen at Instructions for Online Visa Application. Important technical information for filling online Indian visa application can be referred at Technical Instructions.
The status of Visa Application can be seen on the link for Visa Enquiry.
The applicants are also requested to visit website of the Indian Mission concerned for detailed information about Indian visa.
Simple 3 setups check Indian visa status
- Enter your Application Id.
- Enter your passport Number.
- Enter Access Code
submit and you see result.
Note: (For Regular Visa)
- Visa Status Enquiry can be used to know Visa Status.
- Application ID can be seen on your receipt issued by Indian Mission/Agent where you have submitted your Application.
(For e-Tourist Visa (eTV))
- Visa Status Enquiry can be used to know Visa Status,Payment Status and to Print e-Tourist Visa.
- Application ID can be seen in the Acknowledgement Message and also in the printed Application Form.
Source & Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and copyright owner/s is the:
– The Indian visa Online – https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/